Terms of participation
The participants of the closed forum “Management and Control of Construction - 2019” are participants in the business ratings of RBC-500 and EXPERT-600, representatives of all the main participants in the construction process:
- leading design and construction companies in Russia;
- Financial institutions (banks, investment companies);
- The largest Russian companies investing in the construction and reconstruction of facilities (energy, retail, housing, industry);
- Service providers: consulting, expert and engineering companies;
- Developers of innovative solutions in the field of construction control and management.
Participation in the Forum is free.
The forum is held in private.
Participation in Forum events is available only by prior registration and accreditation.
The Organizing Committee has the right to refuse the invitation to participate to the person who submitted the application without explanation.
If you are interested in taking part in the Forum, please fill in the application form for participation on the site. Applications for participation will be considered by the Organizing Committee, and if approved, the applicant will be sent a written invitation.
The Forum participant is given:
- an opportunity to participate in all events of the business program.
- a participant's set of handouts
- an opportunity to visit the exhibition of innovative technologies
- access to forum materials
We ask participants who received the invitation to confirm their consent or refuse to participate by writing about the decision in a letter to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To maintain a high level of representation, the organizers impose the following restrictions on participation in the Forum:
a company can be represented only by two participants (President/CEO or Managing Director, Chairman of the Board or Board of Directors, Deputy Head of the Company, Head of the relevant department).
For more information, please contact the Forum Information Center: